Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it's freezing in here!

Okay ... much of the winter it was very cold in the office because the heat was never up very high ... and now the air conditioning is on, blowing cold air everywhere. And it's rainy, cloudy, and chilly outside. Amazing.
And to top that off I'm not feeling all that well ... went to bed last night feeling like I was coming down with a cold, and sure enough, that's what I have now ... stuffy nose, slight headache, general run-down feeling. At least it's supposed to get warm and sunny by the weekend so I'll be able to bake whatever bug is in me!
Tomorrow is our union dinner ... this should be interesting. The union president answered my email ... but his response seems to indicate that he only read part of the letter, or pretty much ignored the other things I said. But what else could I expect? Apparently the union doesn't take criticism very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment